Pages

July 9, 2012

Snoe Beauty Inc. Double Eyelid Glue Review and Tutorial(Better Photos)

If you want to read the review please go here: Snoe Beauty Inc. Double Eyelid Glue Review

The photos here are basically of the same product but with higher quality since I used my camera phone in my other blog post. 




 My lids before

Can you see the err shiny thingy on my lid? its the glue. I'm waiting for it to settle for about 30 sec to 1 min.


I used the fork like thing to search for my crease and form a kind of depression for my "artificial" eyelid. I inserted it from the inner corner of the lid going to the outer. 


Here's how it looks like after


 Here's how it looks like on both my lids.


I guess this one is what you get in all eyelid glues since it tends to fold out the excess skin in order to have a double lid appearance. 


I have to be very careful not to look down or people might notice that my lids are fake. haha!

I have to say that its not advisable to use an eyeshadow over the eyelid glue since it ruins the eyeshadow. I was playing with makeup today and I just discovered that you cant really put eyeshadow over the glue. Maybe it takes some getting used to's in order to skillfully put on eye makeup. 

I was actually surprised about this since, when I removed the makeup and the glue, I still had double lids! I think with continued use, I'll be able to have a double lid without the aid of eyelid glues and/or tapes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment