Pages

July 30, 2012

Joining tony moly's contest. Yes or no?

Oh hello! I'm alive, kicking' and survived my long exams. Although I caught the flu on the last day of the exam so I wasn't able to enjoy my 4 day vacation *sob*. I just got cured last night and I got bored from drawing for my gross hsb answer sheets so I decided to prep myself up for this contest. I don't know if I'm going to submit my photo. Haha. I'm really shy and afraid that people might see me. (and yet I own a blog :))) <-- I'm just weird. Don't mind me. :)))

In the contest, you just need to create a look inspired by Jiyeon, post it on facebook and tag your friends.



So here's the look that I did. It supposedly eyeshadow + eyeliner + nude lips but my hands are shaky( I think I'm still a 'little' sick ) so I have accidentally covered all the eyeshadow and the one's visible is the eyeliner. Its okay. Anyway some Koreans tend to just add 'eyeliner' only on their lids. (but I'm not that sure about that. :)) )

It was dawn when I did the look so I was struggling in taking a photo of me and one of tony moly's product that I own. My eyebags are gigantic and I think it might fall off sometime if I don't get some sleep.





Gaaah! The lighting changed in this photo. I don't know what I did here. I might have accidentally switched the camera settings or something. 




Wah! I need to decide. Haha! The deadline of submission will be later at 11:59pm. Help me? Although I do not really 'badly' want the prizes. But still, its free. Haha. *stingy girl alert!*


No comments:

Post a Comment