Pages

August 20, 2012

Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner Review




The Review
Price and availability: P798 (500ml) and P478 (250ml), check your nearest etude house branch for the availability.

Packaging: Very cute and very sanitary!! Plus, its less trouble when you need to squeeze a product out because they made the pump so convenient that you just need to put your cotton puff above the pump and push it twice to get the product onto the cotton. 

What the bottle says: It deep cleanses pores, it maintains ph 4.5 +/- 1, it controls a large amount of sebum, it minimizes the appearance of pores, it refines skin tones, it keeps elasticity of pores and it moisturizes inside and outside of skin.

My experience: I bought this bottle a almost year ago, that was about November 2011 when I had a huge skin care haul. I guess I'm credible enough to write a review. I have been using this product for almost 9 months and I use this for about twice a day and occasionally spraying it onto my face in the afternoon. 

This product is really awesome since I think it fulfills all its promises and its really affordable!! 

The one I have been using up until now is the one I bought last year. Though I'm about to run out (about an inch left if you measure from the bottom of the bottle) so I'm going to purchase my second bottle maybe later this week. 

Are there any visible results? Yes!!! What I really love about this is that it keeps my face clean. Way back, when I wasn't using any products on my face, I used to have tons of milia accumulating around my nose area and the eye area. I was so irritated that I always prick them so the white thing would come out. But eventually, after a few weeks, it would come back again. When I started using this product, I never had milia once again! its awesome! plus, my dull looking face transformed into a more blooming look. 

Does it minimize pores? Yes!!!! Large pores is a result of an accumulation of dirt around the pores that was not removed by your regular cleanser and toner. I have gigantic pores so I bought this one in the first place. I have actually seen pore minimizing results in less than 2 weeks

Other features: I remember watching a review of this on YT before purchasing a bottle. Oiseau88 said that this toner does not have any alcohol in it. So, it means that its not dehydrating. Plus, aside from just being a toner, it also acts as a moisturizer so I get alot of stuff from just purchasing just one bottle! 

Disadvantages: None. Though the 500ml bottle is kinda bulky when you're travelling. Just transfer some of the product into a spray bottle so you could use it anywhere, anytime!! 

Will I repurchase?: YES!!!

1 comment:

  1. ah~ really wants to try this product :( but I'm affraid that this product doesn't suit with me like another etude product T..T and the price also horrible for me.. =.= in Indonesia the price is more expensive 3 times than the koreans price ..

    Jsyfl1113.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete