Pages

November 16, 2011

Gluta white and firm lotion review

This is one of the products that I am using now. I am, as of the moment, trying to whiten my tan lines since I live in a tropical country and I think I'm the only girl who doesn't use an umbrella since its a pain. I have used it over a month ago and it actually gives exemplary results.
I really love the smell of this lotion. Its mild and does not give a strong sweet smell like other lotions which I don't really like. 


Application: It does not have a greasy and sticky feeling when applied to the skin, so you wont worry about dust or dirt sticking to your body. 

Moisturizing properties: Its awesome!! I have very dry skin and you can actually write something in my skin without lotion. This is actually the first lotion that I have used religiously since I really hate it when my hand is greasy whenever I apply other lotions. 

Other: I don't know if its just me but, I noticed that my skin feels a little softer. Its more of a feminine texture now as compared to my skin before I wasn't using this lotion. Just so you know, I also use this lotion in my face. It doesn't irritate my skin.

Firming: Actually, some people claim that its really good for stretchmarks. This is one of the reasons why I bought this lotion since I have stretchmarks on my legs and my breast. I am happy to say that the ugly and deep stretchmarks are now a little smaller and not so deep anymore. I am really satisfied since I've only been using it for a month and I have already seen results!

Whitening: As for this part, I'm not really sure if it works since I use several whitening products such as glutathione pills (antioxidant) and kojic soap. Though some people say that they see results for as early as 7 days in the forum I recently joined. But, if you ask me, if my skin improved, then my answer will be yes! With he help of  this lotion, the soap and the pills.

UV-Protection: None. This one has no spf so if you live in a place where the sun in shining really bright then I suggest you come out using long sleeves with a hood and pants if you're too lazy to use an umbrella like me. I suggest you apply this lotion at night. Since you don't really come out often at that time and there's obviously no sun. 

Well, you be the judge, beauty is trial and error and its up to you to see if it really works in your skin type. 

1 comment:

  1. What brand of whitening pills do you use?

    ReplyDelete