Pages

December 24, 2012

Deonat Aloe Mineral Deodorant Stick Review

Merry Christmas! Err I haven't really blogged for a long time because of my schoolworks. But I will do my best to change that! I'll study in advance! :)) 

Anyway, I got this deodorant a month ago when I was running out. My usual deodorant was the nivea one (the one that smells great!) 


I got this deonat mineral deodorant stick at watsons for 100 plus (I forgot the exact price but I will be posting it here whenever I visit watsons again). This one is the largest size I think. They sell something smaller but I think there's just a little price difference so I preferred to get this. Its about the same size as my nivea one. 

Ok... enough of the chitchat, I'll start the review now. 
The photos below is the actual product I bought from watsons. 





Actually, this is what you call "tawas" in our native language or "alum" in english. 

How to use: (1) Open the product 
                 (2) Wet the tip with water 
                 (3) Evenly err swipe on your underarms

When I first opened the product, it looked like a gigantic, mild scented green rock on a container. It's actually a brilliant idea though. The packaging was made so we can conveniently turn the thingy on the bottom of the container to get some of your product. (cause you know, the traditional tawas were sold in little plastic bags crushed or not). So its a plus for convenience!! 

I've read some reviews that this baby lasts for more than a year or so!! So its another plus for your monetary value. Though I can see why it lasts that long cause I've used this for a month and I don't really see that much of a difference to the product. I feel like I have an unlimited supply of deodorants!

Another is that, Its a very very effective deodorant!! Well my underarms still sweat (but not as much when I'm not wearing a deodorant) but they're not stinky! (I live in a tropical country, it kinda hot here even if its the Christmas season) Yes, I struggle with BO sometimes, specifically at times when I have zero motivation to take a bath even though its been 2 days. :)) Dont get me wrong, I take a bath on a daily basis when there's school. But I magically turn into a hobo when there's no classes. Haha. Anyway, its a pretty good deodorant. I guess I'll be sticking with it. 

Oh I remember, since this one is a natural product, I think you wouldn't be worrying that it would damage your skin. Plus, it doesn't stain your sleeves. I think the former is important since some deodorants stain the sleeves and its kinda embarrassing when people see it. Ugh. As for the cons, err I cant think of anything yet. 


Rating: 5/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment