Pages

January 4, 2013

Blogging on the go: Myra Vitaglow Tinted Facial Moisturizer Review


Since I still have alot of school works to finish, I decided to do a review on myra vitaglow tinted moisturizer with less words and more of the photos. 

Below are photos of the actual product I got. I forgot how much it is but its about P200 something. This product can be easily found in the Philippines. I bought mine at Watson's.




My bare face. Without moisturizer.


With moisturizer

Its initially matte finish but as it goes by, my face becomes dewy. Its light to medium coverage. I noticed something though, its kinda glittery when you're under the sun. But not edward cullen glittery kind of thing. 

It does cover up some dark spots but it doesn't cover up the ones that are really really dark. Notice that my pimple mark on the upper left corner of my forehead is still visible, but lighter. Nonetheless, it covers up some imperfections like redness and lightens the appearance of the under eye circles upon application. 

[HOUR 1] Sorry for the overexposed photo. But nothing much has change. 

[HOUR 2] My face has become a little bit dewy. My nose has become a little bit shiny. Although I have to admit that I like the dewy appearance compared to when I first applied the moisturizer. 

[HOUR 3] At this point, I felt the need to blot but I don't have any blotting sheets now so I just left it as it is. My nose and some parts of my cheeks has become a little bit oily. A little retouching is needed around the cheeks and nose.

[HOUR 4] I'm kinda annoyed that I couldn't fix the grainy appearance of my photos. Anyway, Its still noticeable that I have the tinted moisturizer on (except for my nose area which is soo shiny now) since the overall color of my face still looks even and all compared to when I don't have anything on. But, I think this is the "barely there" stage so you must retouch now.


Overall rating: 3/5 stars though I got to say that during my hourly experiment, I've been in an airconditioned room so, if ever I were outside in the normal Philippine environment, I would have gotten oily a lot sooner that 3 hours since its hot here. 


Pros: 
  • Cheap
  • Easy to find
  • Has SPF
  • Even's out my skin tone
  • Covers up some imperfections


Cons: 
  • It bothers my that its kinda shimmery under the sun though this is kinda my fault since its "vitaglow"
  • It dries some parts of my skin like the ones in between my eyebrows and some parts of the forehead
  • Lasting power is nearly average










No comments:

Post a Comment