Pages

November 2, 2012

Tony Moly Berry Trendy Hair Color Cream Review in Milky Blonde

Photos of the actual product


The instructions are written in Hangul so I'll just post  the instructions written in English here. 
Instructions:
Pour the hair dye onto the bottle containing the hair color developer

Shake until the mixture is evenly distributed
It will look something like this after it is mixed
  • Preparations, in the package, they put in a pair of gloves and some plastic shield to put on so that you wouldn't get hair dye over your clothes. Put it on and start the coloring.
  • First, you have to prepare a comb in order for you to comb off the hair dye onto your hair. 
  • Start putting on the hair dye from the roots to the tips. 
  • Make sure to do it section by section to prevent uneven hair coloring. 
  • Wait for 30 minutes
  • Rinse it off and use an appropriate amount of conditioner to prevent hair dryness. 
My before photos

I kinda cut off my hair so its shorter now. The one on the left side is the one without flash and the one on the right side is the one with flash. Is it just me or I think my hair color kinda faded and its slowly returning to black.

My after photos

All of the photos below are shot with the flash. I'll post a photo w/o the flash next time. Sorry for my exaggerated eyeliner here. I just couldn't resist. haha


I was trying to look sexy on the left photo below (mimicking Tsubasa Masuwaka). On the right photo, I decided to trim my bangs. I'm so random sometimes. 



The Review:

Price: P328
Availability: Tony Moly Branches
Packaging: 5/5 stars. Easy squeeze bottle 
Other: I was seriously disappointed with this. I was expecting a lighter shade since its in "milky blonde". I guess this isn't the hair dye suited for Asian hair types. Next time, I think I'm going to try their hair bleach and use a dye color of my desire to see optimum results. 
Tip: If you have black hair, and/or you dyed your hair black before, I suggest bleaching your hair first before dyeing your hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment