Pages

January 1, 2012

New Year: Fresh Start

New Year's Resolution: Healthy Living

This year, I will attempt (and hopefully succeed) in completely changing my lifestyle into something more healthier to improve myself. I want to completely change my last years diet which is mainly comprised of about 90% - 95% meat and 10% - 5% vegetables plus a whole ton of junkfoods!!


Into a more healthier one starting this New Year! You may ask, why am I doing this? Of course, I dont want to use up all of my money to buy medicines when I get older. Hoho. Id better start being healthy now before I regret it in the future. 

And also, I want to lose a little weight since I noticed all my pants and tops were all tight, I have a difficulty breathing and I get tired really easily. 

My inspiration?


Like her page here.

Overall, I want to change the way I eat not just in a month or two but to change it for good. I want to lead a healthy lifestyle in order for me to have a healthy mind and a healthy body! Because, for me, taking good care of my health is very beautiful since its the only one I've got and I'll never get it back to the way it used to be once I get sick. 

To start off, here's what I ate this New Year and some fruits. 

Start the year in a healthy way! Happy New Year everybody!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment