Pages

July 9, 2012

Ever Bilena Cheek Blush in Cheek Review

The photos of the actual product 





Here's a swatch of the product

 Here's before I used the blush                   and here's after I used it. 

It added more color to my face yes?




The Review

Price and availability: Available in all ever bilena counters and watsons Philippines. Price is P155

Packaging: A small non bulky container. Although I feel like the transparent part of the container breaks easily. Or is it just me? Plus this one has a little mirror inside of it. But the most I could see are my eyes and nose since my face is gigantic. :)))) I think its unusable if you use the mirror for the blush application. For me, I need a huge mirror for application. 

Application: Very smooth. No problems at all. It comes with an applicator which is very unusable since my cheeks are huge. Its not included in the photo since I kind of lost it already. 

Color: There are other variants but then I chose this one since this one looks very natural on me. No other irritating-looking colors. 

How long did it last?: Unfortunately, I do not know the span of time. But, when I used this, I applied it when I went to school at about 7:45am and then at lunchbreak (12pm) there's no more blush visible so I had to reapply it again. 

Will I repurchase?: Of course!

Conclusion: This blush is crazy cheap but as of the quality of the product, I think this one could compete with other more expensive brands. Perfect for broke college kids who likes something cheap with a nice quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment