Pages

July 3, 2012

Snoe Beauty Inc. Double Eyelid Glue Review

Disclaimer: I'm sorry for the low quality photos. The guy at the photo printing shop destroyed my SD card I couldn't open it. Please bear with this for a while. I shall post better pictures when I have purchased a new SD card. 


For better photos and tutorial, please go here: Eyelid glue tutorial.

Here's the photo of the actual product


Before I used it and after I used it.
 
It actually felt so awesome when I saw my eyes with even and double lids. :))

Here's a better photo of my eyes before I used the product


Here's a photo of me with the eyelid glue on my eyes. Sorry for the haggard look. I purchased this after school last Saturday and our professor was super scary I couldn't sleep in class. Haha! Just kidding [I already edited this photo and I still look so haggard. Haha. Pls bear with this]


The Review

Price and Availability: P169 available in all snoe beauty inc branches. Its really cheap compared to other eyelid glues you can get online. Its actually a Filipino brand which I did not expect since the shop really looked sophisticated and classy-ish. 

Application: Smooth. Although it needs a little bit of getting used to before I could apply it perfectly. The bottle comes with an applicatior, similar to a very small brush and a rake like thingy to hold your eyelids in place. The one's similar to other eyelid glues. 

Packaging: Its really cute and it comes in different colors such as pink, blue and neon green I think. Though, honestly, I'm not really a fan of their packaging. I wish they would pack it in a clear bottle so I could see the amount of glue I still have. 

The glue: Unlike other eyelid glues I see on pictures and youtube videos, its transparent. 

Other: The bottle does not seem that full since its so light and I don't see any product spilling when I pushed the applicator in and out of the bottle before I used this. If its not that full, I think its better to use a smaller bottle that's transparent so people would know if they do still have any product left to use. Oh well, it might be just me. Its awesome anyway and crazy cheap so I dont mind that much. :))

Will I repurchase?: Yes!! Because its the only eyelid glue available here in the Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment