Pages

July 10, 2012

Playing with Makeup: Korean Popstar Edition

LOL The only kpop-ish thingy here are my eyes. Oh well. Please forgive my vanity. I posted about 4 blog posts today. :))

If you want to read the blog posts I recently posted, then go here:

Revlon Colorsilk Luminista in Medium Blonde (175) Review




Now If you're interested with my vanity photos then you're free to look at it here. :)))


So, I was trying to smile with teeth but I think I look so plastic here.


Gaah! Ruined eyeshadows! This is what I was talking about in my other review about the eyelid glue! 

 Peace!

 I kinda look thin here. The things a little bend could do. :))

Finished! I could actually post a hundred more but I think that people would get a little tired of my face. :)) I might get inactive for a couple of days since preliminary examinations are fast approaching! I have to study like crazy! After prelims I'm free again! Its fun fun fun! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment