Pages

July 9, 2012

Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame Review

Actual photos of the product




My bare lips

My lips with lipgloss and the lipstick

 My lips with only the lipstick
looks dry yes? that's what I don't like about this lipstick.

Here's a swatch of the product
Sorry, I'm kinda vain. :)) 

Disclaimer: This is basically the same review found in my other blog post about the ever bilena matte lipstick in mauvey since I felt the same way about it. The only difference is the color 

The Review

Availability and Price: Can be found in all watsons branch and ever bilena counters nationwide. I think the price increased since I bought this one for P155.

Packaging: The packaging is really nice. Its surprisingly light compared to other lipsticks.

Application: Very hard to apply. You need to exert some effort to get the product on your lips

Moisturizing properties: None. Its quite drying.

Other: You need to apply a lip balm on your lips before applying this lipstick so it would be easier to apply. 

I actually like the color of this one. In fact, I like this better compared to the one in mauvey since the mauvey one make me look very pale. The only problem is that its really hard to spread. When I tried to swatch the tester on my hand, its not that hard to swatch which is weird since the actual product really gives me a hard time during application. Oh well. I get what I paid for. 



No comments:

Post a Comment