Pages

June 25, 2012

Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint No.3 Cherry Peach Review

So.. This is my second etude house product (the first one is a nailpolish) which I bought last year (I forgot what month but I know its not November. Its earlier than November I think. grrr hazy memory). Its weird that its listed on the new products of June 2012 in etude house Philippines' facebook page even though I obviously bought it last year. Maybe it got discontinued then continued again. Well, off to the review. 

Photos of the actual product



The applicator

Swatches 
When its newly applied

How it looks like after I wiped it off
(sorry for the different lighting I just took this photos and its kinda gloomy now)

On my lips
Before
my bare lips

 After
how it looks like on my lips

The Review

Price and availability: P328 available in Etude house branches. I find this a little pricey since its a very small product. But then, I really love the scent and how it gives me a very natural finish. 

Application: Very easy

Moisture: The first time I used this, my lips felt really dry so I didn't really use this that much often. I realized that my lips itself was dry so I have been a little judgmental with this product. Now that I moisturize and exfoliate my lips more often, I do not have any problems with this.

Color: The color is really nice. It gives me a natural looking color which I really like because I'm all for the natural look. My lips looked really pale before I applied it since I was sick that day. Good thing this tint gave my lips a nice color or I would have looked like a walking corpse. 

How long does it last?: err I could say something in the middle, not really long and not really short. It depends on your activities. But for me, since I go to school from morning till the afternoon, I apply this tint for about 1-3 times in a day. 

Conclusion: This tint is a little bit pricey for broke college(though I'm in med school now and I'm still broke. :)) ) kids like myself. This has a very sweet scent that does not irritate the nose. The color is really nice and it gives a very natural looking color. Its perfect for everyday use and when you're just lazy to put on a lipstick. The lasting power varies with each person though. If you do have the same routine as I do then you'll apply this for about 1-3 times in a day (considering that you do not lick your lips often).

Will I repurchase? Yes. Most probably. Its expensive but its really nice. "You get what you paid for"


No comments:

Post a Comment