Pages

June 9, 2012

Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey Review

Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick (Mauvey): P145

The photos below shows the picture of the actual product






Its cute that there's a product on the top of the cover.


You can actually snap it off and find the actual product inside of it. I already used some of it so it looks a little messy.


Here's a swatch of the product

The Review

Availability and Price: Can be found in all watsons branch and ever bilena counters nationwide. Its also really cheap since its only P145. 

Packaging: The packaging is really nice. Its surprisingly light compared to other lipsticks.

Application: Very hard to apply. You need to exert some effort to get the product on your lips

Moisturizing properties: None. Its quite drying.

Other: You need to apply a lip balm on your lips before applying this lipstick so it would be easier to apply. 

Here's a photo of my lips without any lipstick or lipbalm




Here's a photo of my lips with the lipstick. I have dry lips so it looked ugly when I applied it. Whenever I use this lipstick, it always serves as a constant reminder that I need to exfoliate my lips often. 

Here's a photo of my exfoliated lips with the ever bilena matte lipstick (mauvey) on it. I have a pigmented lip color so it lightened the color of my lips.



Here's a photo of me with ever bilena's pro flawless finish foundation  and the matte lipstick on me.


Conclusion: This lipstick is a very affordable matte lipstick that's easy to find in the Philippines. The color is quite pigmented and it goes perfectly to all skin colors. If you are into the natural look then this one is perfect! It does not have any strong color and strong scent either. The downside to this is that its hard to apply and it forms a line (err something like a film) that shows the place where you haven't applied the lipstick. Also, you have to reapply this for about 2 times or more depending on your activities.

Will I repurchase?: Yes. Its a really cheap product and it has a very nice color. Perfect for everyday use. I just needed to put on lip balm often but that's just a minor issue. 








No comments:

Post a Comment