Pages

June 9, 2012

Ever Bilena Pro Flawless Finish Foundation Review

Ever Bilena Pro Flawless Finish Foundation: P165 for 30ml

The photos below shows the picture of the actual product






This foundation comes in four shades of natural, beige, gold and oriental. I'm on the gold shade. This is my second bottle but unfortunately, I don't know the shade of the first one that I got since I removed the label before.  

The review

Availability and price: Can be found in all watsons branch nationwide. Its very very cheap since its only P165 ( more or less 4 USD)

Packaging: The packaging comes in a frosted glass-ish bottle with a pump. I really like the packaging since its hygienic and does not require you to dip your fingers or brush into product to get it. Therefore, its less contamination. What I don't like is that when there's a little product left on the sides and the bottom, you wont be able to get it unless you insert your fingers to get the products left. If you don't want to do it, then you can just throw it away, therefore wasting a lot of it. 

Application: Its easy to apply and it just glides to your skin.No problemo!

Moisturizing properties: This one is very very moisturizing. Well suited for dry to normal skin. 

UV-Protection: None. You might want to apply a sun protection before applying this foundation.

Other: This foundation made me oily in maybe less than an hour. I have combination type (dry and oily) of skin which is really weird. The scent is okay but I'm not really fond of it. I prefer something that is unscented.

Warning:I do not have any foundation applied in the photos below.

Here's my bare face. If you zoom this you will see my gigantic pores and my warts.

I don't know if you can see this but its kinda red in the nose area and my under eye circles are very very dark.


Say hello to my warts! I haven't done the procedure (wart cauterization) yet. I didn't expect that there's a lot of things to do when you move to a different place. I'll just bear with this for the mean time. 


Its my pimple mark! :)) 


Here's a photo of me with the foundation. My pore size is reduced and it even out my skin tone, covering all of the redness around the nose. 


My warts again. It visibly lightened the color of my warts.


This foundation covered the redness around the nose area but it could not cover up my overly dark circles. :(


My pimple mark before. It lightened the color but it didn't completely cover up the pimple mark. 

lol I look angry. I was trying my best to show my pimple mark to the camera. :))))

Conclusion: This foundation has a light - medium coverage which is perfect for people with dry to normal skin. People with oily skin should avoid using this since it will make you oily in no time. Unless you are going to an air conditioned place then its fine. Its hot here in the Philippines so if you sweat a lot like me then I advice you to use this foundation only if you are going to a cool place like the mall. It also has this dewy finish so if you don't like that then you could use a setting powder if you prefer a matte finish.

Will I repurchase?: Yes. Its really cheap so it wont really hurt me to play with it whenever I get bored. Plus, despite it being oily in the nose area, I can use a blotting paper to solve the problem whenever I use it when I go out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment