Pages

June 9, 2012

Nichido Minerals Precise Liner in Black Review

Nichido Minerals Precise Liner in Black: P150 (2.5 ml)

The photos below shows the picture of the actual product




Here's a swatch on my hand. I swiped this for like two times and it still didn't give me the "black" that I wanted.


The Review

Availability and price: Can be found in all watsons branch and Nichido counters nationwide. Its really cheap liquid eyeliner with a price of only P150.

Packaging: The packaging is okay but I utterly hate the glitter on the container.

Application: Its lets you line your eyes precisely even if you're a noob like me. The applicator is not the brush type that requires steady hands. Its a felt tip type of liner that's perfect for people who are just starting to use a liquid liner.

Other: Its long lasting and claims to be waterproof.

Here's my eye when I used the liner. Its a phone photo so its kind of blurred.


Here's a better picture of my eye with the liner.


Here's a picture of me with ever bilena's matte lipstick and foundation with the liner.


Conclusion: This is a liner perfect for starters like me. Though the color is not really the black that I wanted. It requires me to swipe this liner for about 4-5 times to achieve the black that I wanted which wastes more product. It dries for quite sometime. It also smudges since I have hooded eyes so I needed to look down and wait for it to dry before I can look up again. Its not waterproof despite their claim. I have hooded eyes so the water + eyeliner + hooded eyes is a formula for disaster. However, for people with a monolid and double eyelids, I think there wont be a smudging problem like I have. 

Will I repurchase?: Maybe. If I find a better line that dries faster with the same applicator and with a darker color than this then I will most probably switch to that product.


No comments:

Post a Comment