Pages

June 13, 2012

Eyelid dilemma

Am I the only person in the world that's struggling with this problem? 

the photo above shows my uneven lids


Sometimes, I have double eyelids, monolid, hooded lids, and uneven eyelids. Its weird that its different every time I wake up and it stays that way for the whole day. There must be a problem with my sleeping position. Sometimes I wish I was born with double eyelids like other girls so I wont struggle when I put on eyeshadow. Hahaha! Oh well better love what God gave me! I wanted to try those well raved eyelid tapes but when I tried putting on a regular tape over my lids, it didn't even make a fold. Must be because my lids are puffy. Or maybe because I didn't use the legit tape? I searched about it on youtube and there are other things that can give people double eyelids/even eyelids. Its called the eyelid glue which became first available in Japan I think. 

Here are photos of how you apply the eyelid glue.



Photo courtesy: http://www.citygeisha.com

Photo courtesy: http://www.citygeisha.com

Amazing isn't it? I don't know but, is it okay to try a regular school glue for this or is it dangerous? I might purchase the eyelid glue online if I find someone who sells it. Maybe its available over ebay? Eyelid tapes are available in my country so I might try it out when I have time to go to the mall. I shall post the results here if ever I get a hold of it. *cross fingers I wish its cheap*  Stay tuned! 

So, I purchased a new eyelid glue. Please check out the review and before and after photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment