Pages

June 19, 2012

Etude House Magic Bubble Peeling Review and Demonstration













The Demonstration


The Review

Price and availability: P478, check your nearest etude house branch for the availability. Some people say its a discontinued product. I bought mine in SM Manila.

Exfoliation: This one is best for people who does not want their face to get scratched when they are exfoliating. Some exfoliators are bead type so if you don't gently exfoliate, you might end up scraping up the new skin together with the dead skin cells. 

What I think: This is an okay exfoliator, err I think its similar to the Cure Natural Aqua Gel of Japan (dont judge me. >__<) but I am not that sure because I haven't tried it yet. But I will, someday. This exfoliator removes dirt and excess oil, it also has a nice scent in it, but I cant explain how it smells like. :)) After exfoliation, it leaves your very skin smooth and soft. The skin also appears brighter than before since I think it contains a component that brightens up the skin. However, the brightening effect is just temporary. Well, as for me, I still prefer the bead type exfoliator over the peeling type since I like the feeling of the beads as I massage it into my face. 

Will I repurchase?: No. Just because I prefer the bead type exfoliator more. Plus I always tend to dispense a lot of product from the container. I need to control my hands. :))


No comments:

Post a Comment