Pages

April 20, 2012

Late beauty bloomer is back from her hiatus!!

Hello! I am back from my almost three month hiatus. A lot of things happened. To summarize everything, 



End of January to February - The ratio over the bad things and good things that happened to me in this month is 100:0, 100 being the bad one. No exaggeration! I felt like all of the bad things that is supposed to happen in my whole lifetime is packed in a month full of negative emotions. To comfort my own self, I tried thinking about the hungry children in Africa but it didn't help me at all. Oh well I think 50% of the burden is still here up to now and will be forever. Now, I am expecting a smooth and easy life since I don't deserve being in pain after all I have been through. I think people who experienced the same situation will understand. 



March - Err what was I doing? This is the recovery period. I tried to fill up my schedule by eating for the whole day while watching anime and processing my med school application at the same time. Multitasking is the best way to forget bad memories. By reading this, you can conclude that my "healthy eating plan" was a failure. I also gained 10 pounds, no wonder my breast size got a little bigger. :))) Also, I cut my butt length hair by 8 inches, now my hair is just 3 inches below the shoulder, straight cut. It cant be helped, at that time, I was thinking that my hair was the cause of my misfortune so I got rid of it. 





April - I started my skin lightening regimen (which I will blog about someday) since I noticed a tan line in my arms and legs earlier this month. Way back last year, I have successfully even out my skin discolorations but then, since I have been going under the sun without an umbrella this past few months and putting on sunblock is such a pain especially when I'm in a hurry, now my arms and legs are 2 shades darker than my original skin color. I will update soon! Bye bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment