Pages

May 28, 2012

Wart Cauterization

The other day, I received a text message that Kate Jones (where I buy my kojic soaps) referred me to a derm clinic named skin house. I was thinking that since Kate Jones products are amazing and that skin house is somehow their sister clinic then, I told myself, why not try it out?


So, I text-ed them today inquiring about wart cauterization. I have a lot of warts on the side of my face (not visible if its far away though) so I asked if how much would it be per area. They replied that it would be about P750 per 20 flat warts. They told me that it just leaves minimal scars which only takes about a week to heal. I told them in reply that I'll go there by first week of June and I'll also order more kojic soaps. 

So, by the first week of June, well, I might undergo wart cauterization. I wanted  smoother skin and hopefully, the scars would really heal in about a week or so. If possible, before school starts (June 18 in my school). I am looking forward to this! I am looking forward to a wart free face! :) 

I will update my wart cauterization procedure in this blog. I hope it would be successful! Stay tuned!


--edit--


Now I am torn between two dermatological centers. The other day, I visited the house of obagi and inquired about their wart cauterization procedure. Its pretty pricey but the price is for the whole face area, which means they wouldn't be counting all of my warts then summing up its price based on the number. I haven't done the procedure yet since I have a lot to do for school preparation and the move. I might probably go to the house of obagi for the procedure since its just 10 minutes away from home while skin house is 7 train stations away plus another ride which is 5 minutes away if its not traffic. Oh well, there wont be any definite date now. :)) im sorry for that. However, I will do the procedure and ask them about the preventive measures. I dont want them to grow back my face again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment